Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Essay1-02a: There are interesting school life in KGU

This University is very interesting and they can spend good time. there are 3 reason.

First, this University have cafe, bakery and convenience store. It is very useful for students. this cafe and bakery is very popular in KGU student. so they often eat foods at there. 

Second, KGU is very big and useful for student . in KGU, there are many afar. for example, academic afar. this place is teaching about this University. so when student have some question, they often go to academic afar. so KGU students don't have to worry about University life. 

Third, KGU have many interesting teachers. so almost class is interesting.  they help to student in classes. 

So KGU is very interesting and If you come this University, you have good time .


(129words)

9 comments:

  1. Your essay is easy to read because you say there are three reason first.
    Which is the best place for you to eat lunch?
    I likes bakery the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like bakery too!!!!!
      bakery is very kind to student.
      my best place to eat is "ouchi caffe"
      you should go there:)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Misaki!
    It is nice essay for me, because I could know about your reason.
    Do you have recommended lunch place in KGU?
    I like bakery, so how about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to go bakery too!!!
      but I like to go KGU caffe.
      Do you like to eat in caffe?

      Delete
  3. I think our university is useful too!
    Which place do you often spend your free time?
    I often go to the library then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often go to bakery too!!!!
      because bakery is very cheep for student .
      What do you think about bakery?

      Delete
  4. Your essay is interesting because I could know about this uni. What is the best bread for you? I like chocolate bread. I think you have to write more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too !! I'll write BLOG more than now:)
      my best is pani-ni:)

      Delete
  5. You spend satisfying university life! I don't go Bakery so many times. How often do you go there in a week?

    ReplyDelete